VESTIA has numerous programs designed to enhance the quality of life of Contra Costa residents. Our programs include:
- Clothing Programs: Provides interview attire, teenage clothing, and clothing for adults and children.
- Project Ready-to-Learn provides backpacks and school supplies to low income children;
- Angel Tree provides holiday gifts to foster youth;
- College Education Scholarships;
- Food pantries, boxes and holiday assistance;
- Campership Program: Sends low-income and foster children to summer camps;
- Holiday Helpers Warehouse: provides holiday assistance (gifts, clothing and food) to low-income children;
- Care Coordination: Provides support for low-income seniors;
- Book Program: Provides books in lobbies.